- Herbs & Spices
- Woods & Resins
- Value Sets
- Brook's Notes
Pacifica is Committed to the Environment
Ocean Futures Society
We are proud to announce our new partnership with
Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ocean Futures Society.
- As a brand founded by surfers, inspired by a deep passion for the ocean and dedicated to the environment, we feel a special affinity for this organization’s critical mission to explore the global ocean, inspiring and educating people (young people in particular) to act responsibly for its protection.
- We are committed to helping to raise awareness of this organization’s important work, the challenges our oceans face and the solutions we can all be a part of.
- Help us ensure that our seas will be clean and full of life for generations to come.
- We encourage you to visit their site. Membership is free!
Committed to the Environment
Everyday we work to reduce our impact on the environment
- Our goal is to have zero product-manufacturing waste in our factory.
- Pacifica recycles and uses post-consumer materials. Our boxes are all 100% recyclable.
- We work to use components that are recyclable.
- We work with suppliers who share in our vision.
- We offset our company travel by purchasing carbon credits.
While our fragrance materials and inspiration comes from all over the world, we try to keep much of what we do right here at home.
Pacifica manufactures in the U.S.A. This gives us greater control over ingredients, the manufacturing process, product quality and the working conditions of our employees.
Pacifica supports our local economy, working with local box manufacturers and other suppliers. This is requires less shipping of goods into our facility, which in turn means less energy use, less green house gas emissions and reduced carbon footprint.
Another reason we believe that supporting local businesses is healthy for our community is the fact that many studies have shown that locally owned businesses are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s future. This means more jobs, better tax revenues and a healthier, more vibrant community for our employees and their children.
Pacifica supports local charities and donates products to local women’s shelters. Studies show that working with local charities can have an immediate positive effect on a local community.